WHAT IS THE MODERN METHOD OF AUCTION?
Auctions are often seen as a complicated way of buying or selling a property with a common misconception being that auctions are for property developers and investors only - this could not be further from the truth. Auctions are an efficient, transparent and secure way of both selling and buying property. We are always looking for innovative ways to help our customers, which is why we are introducing the Modern Method of Auction through iamsold.
As a seller, the Modern Method of Auction offers you the opportunity to sell your property quickly and securely for a price that you are happy with. The auction takes place online, putting your property in front of a wider audience of prospective buyers, there are no estate agency fees to pay and the realistic fixed-timescales see buyers exchange and complete on your property within 56 days. So, if you are looking for a quick sale at a price you are happy with, then the Modern Method of Auction could be the perfect solution. Get in touch with Connells to find out more.
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BRANCH
SELLING VIA MODERN METHOD OF AUCTION
• 0% COMMISSION – vendors pay no estate agency fees and keep the full selling price.*
• SECURITY - buyer paid Reservation Fee and signed Reservation Agreement secures the sale and allows all parties to move forward with confidence.
• SPEED - fixed but realistic time-frames allow for buyers to exchange and complete swiftly within 56 days.
• PRICE – set a hidden reserve price to help you ensure that your property sells for a price you are happy with.
• MAXIMISE INTEREST - greater exposure and increased interest encourages competitive bidding between prospective buyers which can drive up the selling price.
• GREATER CONTROL – real-time updates, 24/7 bidding, track and view previous bids.
BUYING VIA MODERN METHOD OF AUCTION
• TRANSPARENCY – get all of the property details upfront with access to Property Information Packs that can help you make an informed decision before bidding. Plus, there are no hidden fees meaning you know exactly what you have to pay once all bids are in at the end of the auction.
• SECURITY – enter into a reservation agreement with the seller at the end of the auction. This commitment reduces the risk to both parties of a sale not completing.
• 24/7 BIDDING – no need to attend an auction. Bid remotely using our online auctions platform where you can set your bid limits and track the progress of a sale 24/7.
MOVE WITH CONFIDENCE
Get in touch with Connells now to find out how the Modern Method of Auction can work for you.
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BRANCH
*Where the buyer pays the Reservation Fee, the buyer may consider the Reservation Fee as part of the total purchase price. Vendor is also liable to pay for the cost of Auction pack, but only on the successful sale of their property.