Tue 05 Jul 2022
Paul Dubberley in Great Bridge offering help to first-time buyers
Local estate agency Paul Dubberley in Great Bridge is offering assistance to buyers looking to make a move on to the property ladder. The branch is keen to help prospective buyers who may believe owning a home is out of reach to understand the range of opportunities available to them, in particular the Shared Ownership scheme.
The Shared Ownership scheme aims to make home ownership more affordable for those struggling to save a deposit for a full priced home allowing buyers to purchase part of a property using a mortgage and deposit. It is then possible to increase the share of the property over time, known as ‘staircasing’, until eventually the full 100% of the home is owned. Initial purchase can be as little as 25% of the home with rent paid on the remaining 75% to a registered provider.
“The Shared Ownership scheme provides more affordable options for aspiring homeowners who might otherwise struggle to save for a deposit,” says Natasha Harris, New Homes Area Partner at Connells. “We believe that educating buyers about how to get onto the property ladder is essential, especially given the demand in the current property market, therefore we are proud to have New Build Mortgage Specialists that customers can speak to. Our team is here to ensure prospective buyers understand what the Shared Ownership scheme is, how they can benefit and how to get the best possible deals for the homes they love.
“Just one example of the fantastic range of new build developments we are currently selling is Harpers Place which is perfect for first-time buyers or anyone with a housing need that cannot afford to buy ordinarily on the open market. These apartments are built to a high specification, in an excellent location, and affordable thanks to the Shared Ownership scheme. The site is almost complete and with viewings available via appointment, we urge prospective buyers to contact us as soon as possible. This is an opportunity not to be missed,” concludes Natasha.
Built by Harper and Sons, Harpers Place in Tipton comprises seven one and two-bedroom apartments. Prices start from £30,000 for a 25% share of a one-bedroom apartment. The properties all include modern and spacious interiors, kitchens with integrated appliances and an allocated parking space. The development is located in close proximity to Tipton Railway station which is under a five-minute walk away, as well as having good road links to major cities such as Birmingham and Wolverhampton. Sussex hills Sussex hills
For further information about Harpers Place or how to utilise the Shared Ownership scheme for your home move, please contact the team at Paul Dubberley Great Bridge on 0121 522 3733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thu 09 Jun 2022
Government announces new housing measures to help with home ownershipREAD ARTICLE
Thu 19 May 2022
Get your house royally ready for a Paul Dubberley Open House event this Platinum Jubilee weekendREAD ARTICLE
Mon 21 Feb 2022
Housing market set to bloom this spring, says Paul DubberleyREAD ARTICLE
Wed 05 Jan 2022
Paul Dubberley helps to raise £40,000 for Mind in 2021READ ARTICLE
Fri 12 Nov 2021
Get ready for the Boxing Day Boom, says Paul DubberleyREAD ARTICLE
Thu 28 Oct 2021
Autumn Budget 2021 – What announcements were made for the housing industry?READ ARTICLE
Thu 21 Oct 2021